Ethereum Mining Monitor
Ethereum Mining Monitor allows you to remotely monitor multiple ethereum mining rigs, view and update supported mining pool accounts, and view current and historical market data of crypto currencies from your iOS device.
Update 4/5/2019: Version 4.6.5 - In review
Bugfix for Markets screen failing to load.
If you find the app useful, please rate 5 stars and review in the App store. Thank you
Reported issue and workaround:
If after you update the app and encountered an issue (e.g. unexpected crash), delete and reinstall the app. If the issue persist, please contact us through the support page. Thank you.
If you are unable to connect to Ethos, please check your ethosdistro panel (e.g. name.ethosdistro.com) to make sure your panel is active and not pending email verification, etc.
There seems to be an issue with nanopool API which prevents you from viewing your stats in the app. This is not an issue with the app. The app can only display information that their API provides. Will continue to monitor this issue and post updates.
Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Metaverse ETP (ETP)
Supported Mining Pools
1. Adding support for Miningpoolhub.com
2. Adding support for Bitcoin (BTC) in Slushpool.com mining pool. I need a volunteer to test it. If you are a BTC miner in Slushpool.com, please reach out to me via the support page.
3. Integrate Claymore Miner.
Options to remove ads:
1. If you "Click" on a banner ad, it will suspend the banner from showing for 2 hours.
2. You can choose the In-App purchase to permanently remove the banner Ad.
- View real time and historical market data of a 1000 different cryptocurrencies.
- You can change the price from fiat to BTC and other crytocurrencies.
- Shows details of selected cryptocurrency (market cap, volume, supply, graph history).
ethOS and MonitoRig Support
ethOS by gpuShack.com is a 64-bit linux distro that mines Ethereum out-of-the-box. ethOS is for large-scale deployment.
MonitorRig, a Windows monitoring tool that can list the GPU and hardware informations when running Ethminer.